Resources for the Scrum Master PSM I exam (for anyone starting from zero)
If you wish to pass the PSM I Scrum Master exam and are starting with zero experience (like in my case :-)), here is a list of different resources that helped me to successfully pass the PSM I Scrum Master exam:
1. Download the official Scrum Master Guide and go through it several times. If English is not your native language, do not hesitate to download the Scrum Guide in your native language as well. I found it really helpful to be able to read it simultaneously.
2. The official Scrum.org webpage contains also many helpful blog articles you can explore.
3. I also purchased the Scrum Narrative and PSM exam Guide on Amazon, that I found really helpful because it clearly explained the Scrum framework and contained also many training questions.
4. Take the PSM I open assessment and practice it several times until you obtain 100%. Attention! Succeeding in this open assessment doesn't guarantee that you will succeed in the real exam. Personally, my real exam didn't contain many questions from this open assessment.
6. Udemy learning platform also offers several PSM I practice test courses you can buy for a very affordable price. I purchased one course that contained 400 questions, but personally didn't find it useful as my real PSM I exam didn't contained these questions.
Do not underestimate the preparation time. I planned one-month preparation and studied and practiced every single day for at least 30-minutes. But everyone is different, so it's up to you to find what works best for you :-).
PS: If you have any additional resources that you found useful for passing the PSM I exam, please do not hesitate to share them in the comments. Thank you!